Thank you for visiting Vital Psychiatry…
My name is Tejpal Singh, I was born in India and immigrated to United States in my adolescence. I attended high school and undergraduate education in Virginia.
I did an internship in Internal Medicine and choose the career in Psychiatry. I was trained in Psychiatry at State University of New York (SUNY, Stony Brook). I obtained a Geriatric Psychiatry fellowship from Hofstra North Shore-LIJ Medical School at the Zucker Hillside Hospital, New York.
I am a Diplomate of American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
I have special interest in diagnosing and treating psychiatric illnesses. I treat adults from age 18 and up. I provide the following services but not limited to:
- Medication Management (Psycho-Pharmacology)
- Mood Disorders (Major Depression, Bipolar, Atypical Depression, Postpartum Depression)
- Anxiety Disorders and Panic Attacks
- Psychotic Disorders (Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Cognitive Impairment and Dementias
- Depression and other psychiatric complications due to Neurological and Medical issues (Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Huntington’s
- Disease, Strokes, Seizure disorders, Heart Disease, Diabetes, HIV, autoimmune disorders…)
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Psychotherapy (Cognitive Behavioral therapy, Supportive, Brief Psychotherapy)
- Second Opinions for diagnosis and treatment
I am dedicated to provide you with personalized, thoughtful, cutting edge and compassionate care. Call me today or fill an online form to schedule your appointment with me.